Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Favorite Pages - LUCKY - September 2012

"Skirts and Boots" is one of my favorite Fall / Winter looks, especially for work. I was glad to see Lucky feature how to pair different heights of boots with different length skirts.




I really like this pencil skirt look, except I'm not sold on animal print boots.




Love the clean lines and sexy stiletto heels on these Jimmy Choo "Tiger" over-the-knee boots. The skirt is nice and not too short.




Hmmm...I'm all for more opportunites to wear leather opera gloves, but I'm not sure about pairing them with an outfit like this.




Nice Macy's ad which pairs a bright red with black accents poncho with leather-look leggings and tall black leather boots. I've been a big fan of the red / black leather combination for years!








No surprise that one of this Fall's boot trends is knee-high boots. I'm happy to see that the classic stacked heel has made a big comeback.




It's great to see Bebe feature this very attention-getting "leather suit look" in its current advertising campaign.




Finally, another nice ad from Bebe featuring a black leather dress, which appears to be making a big fashion comeback this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment