Friday, August 17, 2012

My Favorite Pages - ELLE - August 2012

Since I've recently learned how to do "screen grabs" from my iPad, I found that this is a perfect way to share some of my favorite pages from fashion magazines I subscribe to, namely Elle, Lucky, and Vogue.
This new feature will be called "My Favorite Pages" followed by the name of the magazine and the month. The first post will feature my favorite ads and articles from the August 2012 issue of ELLE magazine.

The black leather opera gloves in this Bottega Veneta ad are simply stunning! And I'm sure quite out of my price range! If this season is all about textures, the sleek leather gloves provide quite the contrast with the flower print dress.

ELLE Style Director Kate Lanphear has great taste. I love the "leather suit look" - belted leather jacket paired with a slim leather pencil skirt and boots. The original Yves Saint Laurent outfit on the left is the epitome of the "leather suit look!"

No comments:

Post a Comment