Monday, August 5, 2013

My favorite leather looks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

The Nordstrom anniversary sale is always a good sign that Fall Fashion is just around the corner.  Although the sale has come and gone over the past two weeks, here are a few of my favorite "leather looks" from the sale.  All prices are anniversary sale prices.

Although it's not black, I really like the style of this Andrew Marc belted leather jacket ($300).  I especially like the banded standing collar.  This would look great paired with skinny jeans and riding boots.



Another great belted leather jacket look is this black version in distressed leather by Michael Kors ($300).  I especially like the military styling applied to the pockets, belt and banded collar on this jacket.  Again, great paired with skinny jeans and any style of black leather boots.



This collarless black leather jacket by Trouve ($199) looks great dressed up for work or paired with skinny jeans for date night.



Although skinny leather pants continue to be featured prominently on the higher-end retail websites, relaxed leather pants are also coming on strong.  For the first time this season, I'm seeing lots of "leather jogging pants" and "leather track pants" in all price ranges.  This pair by Vince are my favorites because they're relaxed, but not too baggy.  Unfortunately, they're very pricey at $1,085.



I can't say that I've ever seen leather pants paired with flat sandals, but this look actually works, especially for transitioning from late summer to fall.  These brown leather pants by Vince are even pricier than the black pair above at $1,150.



If the above real leather pants are out of your budget, these Piper black faux leather track pants are a real deal at $65.  Although I normally try not to feature faux leather on this blog, this is a very trendy style at a great price.  And they're getting decent reviews, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment