Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A deal on Jimmy Choo OTK boots at therealreal.com

I think every girl should have at least one pair of Jimmy Choo shoes.  These sexy black leather over-the-knee boots recently listed on therealreal.com would be high on my list.

It's probably good they were already sold by the time I saw them, since they're a size 8.5 and a deal at $196 ($245 less 20% off).  Soft scrunchy leather towers over sexy stiletto heels.  Since I'm not a fan of platforms, I like how minimal it is on these.

I could definitely see rocking these with some skinny jeans and a black leather jacket for a concert or a tunic sweater and leggings for date night!

FOLLOW-UP: I just came across what I believe are these same boots on eBay.  They're a slightly larger size 41 and currently have a bid of $399.99.  The style is "April" and they have an original retail price of $1,395.  This just confirms that someone really got a good deal on these on eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment