Friday, July 12, 2013

Nordstrom Pre-Fall Sale is just around the corner!

One of the first signs of Fall, at least fashion-wise, is Nordstrom's anniversary (pre-fall) sale.  Since I'm not a Nordstrom card holder, I can't check out the preview sale this week, but I'm looking forward to it next week.

However, Nordstrom is already teasing me with ads in my browser for their Miss Wu collection. While the collection features several nice leather pieces, like leggings, skirts and dresses, I was intrigued by the models wearing long leather gloves nicely scrunched to the elbows.


I love the text which accompanies this above photo: Take your jacket off, but leave your protective-yet-pretty accessories on when you get inside. These sleek, leather gloves deserve a lot more play time than just during your commute.


Even though the weather is just now heating up where I live, it's nice to think about cooler Fall days a few months from now!

1 comment: