Monday, September 12, 2011

ARCHIVE: Miscellaneous catalog photos

I've upgraded to a new laptop, which means I need to clean some photos off of the old one. This blog seems like a good place to share some of my favorite leather photos.

Next, a few favorites from online catalogs:

I've always been a big fan of jumpers, but pair them with sexy tall boots, and you've got a very memorable look!


Bluefly.com recently had a great splash page featuring some very sexy, strappy boots. And if you think your computer doesn't track cookies, check out the advertisement which appeared shortly after I searched for boots on the Bluefly website.


This JCPenney look from 2010 featured a sexy cowl neck sweater dress, wide black belt, and black boots - a great combination for one of my favorite classic looks!


Spiegel featured long black leather gloves in their 2010 catalog and this photo showed them looking very classy paired with a nice dress and a trendy sweater scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment