Monday, June 30, 2014

FASHIONANDCOOKIES.COM - another great fashion blog with a style that I really admire!

I stumbled across this fashion blog recently, fashionandcookies.com, and really liked some of the looks this woman put together.  Classy yet she mixes pieces so creatively!  I thought I'd share a few of my favorites here.

My favorite look comes first.  While I really like the orange cardigan and the slouchy black beanie from Asos, it's the over-the-knee boots that really make this outfit.   She stated that the boots were from B and H and from what I can find, they're from this Italian retailer called B and H Shoes. Simply stunning!





Again with the same beautiful B and H boots, but this time paired with a whimsical print skirt.  I also thought that the top part of her outfit really lent itself to some long leather gloves.


A very tailored skirt suit look accented with some nice jewelry to accentuate the turtleneck and accessorized very nicely with a large black leather bag and black leather knee-high boots.


A cozy-looking whimsical sweater pairs nicely with skinny jeans and these very rich-looking suede boots.  The beret, gloves, and big red bag accessorize this look beautifully!


Another whimsical sweater looks great paired with black leather-look leggings, ankle boots, and a nice envelope clutch purse.


I've always thought it's hard to go wrong with a classic style jumper dress and knee-high boots!


A great take on the classic "black leather jacket and jeans" look.  The stocking cap, scarf, and large bag are great accent pieces, too.




1 comment:

  1. Lusty chic is all about the variety and experimenting with street styles. It sells variety types and sizes of leggings , trousers , jeans , jeggings , Playsuit , Jumpsuits , Coats , Jackets , Jumpers , Cardigans knitwear etc.

    ReplyDelete