Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SHOPPING: Wow, Costco is selling boots!!!


Attention, Costco shoppers...Costco.com is carrying some very nice Kenneth Cole New York black leather riding boots for $99.99 with free shipping.

Want to try them on first?  Hopefully, your local store is carrying these like ours is!  Our local store had a very nice display of these boots near the front entrance yesterday with $10 off for $89.99.  I'm not used to Costco carrying fashion boots, or dressy shoes of any kind for that matter, so this was a very pleasant surprise.  Judging from the customer activity around the display, these will be a very popular item for Costco. I can see pairing these with skinny jeans and long skirts.

Also, these boots were displayed next to some Ugg-style boots.  I've never been a fan of Uggs (short for UGLY, I say!), so having these displayed next to them made the dressy Kenneth Cole boots look that much better!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lucky and found one pair at Costco in my size. I love them. These are sooo comfortable. The leather is soft and they are very cushiony. After the instant rebate of $30.00 I paid $45.00 for these. They look great. And for the price I couldn't beat this deal on a pair of leather boots..

    ReplyDelete