Thursday, June 13, 2013

A $60,000 leather jacket?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of leather jackets.  In fact, I probably have close to ten in my personal collection right now.  And that's not counting long leather coats and trenches!

However, this listing on luxury consignment website therealreal.com really caught my attention.  This Chrome Hearts black leather jacket made of crocodile leather is priced at just under $12,000.  Sorry, those occasional 20-25% off coupons offered don't apply to this item.  Never mind the current price, the original retail price of this jacket was $60,000?!

Do yourself a favor, and if you really have to have a Chrome Hearts leather jacket, there are a couple of similar ones listed on eBay right now.  They're practically deals at $5,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment