Saturday, January 5, 2013

Catching up from early Fall 2012

Catching up on posting some magazine clippings from earlier this fall...






"Red, white and boots" is a always a great combination for the equestrian look. However, they've really romanticized the look here by pairing the traditional red equestrian blazer with a soft flowing white dress and Gucci riding-style boots with a very sexy stiletto heel. Yes, these boots would be on my wish list if I could afford them!




Hmmm...not sure if I'm daring enough to try a short flared shirt with over-the-knee boots. However, I'm still a big fan of creating a look wearing a short sweater dress or tunic top with sexy over-the-knee boots!






The mixtures of colors and textures here really provides a nice contrast to the sleekness of the stretch leather pants. For a simpler look, I'd pair the beautiful burgundy turtleneck with the leather pants for a great look for a holiday party or family gathering. Also, I'm a big fan of wide "kinky" leather bents, but the harness belt pictured above is a little too out there for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment