Friday, July 20, 2012

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here!

DRAFT: PHOTOS COMING SOON!!!

Every summer, I anxiously wait for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale because it's usually the first real look at Fall and Winter fashion. Yes, higher-end retailers like Neiman-Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue already have some Fall fashions online, but at least I feel like some of the things at Nordstrom are within my price range.

That said, here are some of my favorite leather looks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

This Guess asymmetrical funnel neck leather jacket (regular $398; sale $259.90) is such a versatile look. I love the funnel neck styling and the fact that it looks great paired with both jeans as well as a skirt. I can see wearing this with skinny jeans and sexy black boots.

While wearing this Vince leather shift dress (regular $895; sale $598.90) is outside of my own comfort zone, I think it's a great look.

These Hue denim leggings (regular $39; sale $25.90) are available in six bright colors and will look great with tall sexy boots.

This Nic + Zoe tweed pencil skirt (regular $129; sale $85.90) looks great with tall boots!

This Classiques Entier lamb leather skirt (regular $268; sale $178.90) is a great look with a blouse as well as with a nicely contrasting jacket.

This Classiques Entier lamb leather jacket (regular $498; sale $329.90) is a great dressy take on the trendy moto-style jacket. Although I would wear it with skinny jeans or leggings, I can't help but wonder how it would look paired with the leather skirt above.

I have a real weakness for leather trenches, and this Classiques Entier lamb leather trench (regular $698; sale $459.90) is very nice, although I'd prefer it was available in black in addition to the only color option, deep burgundy.

This Nic + Zoe pleated knit skirt (regular $119; sale $78.90) looks great with tall boots!

Nordstrom is carrying several styles of leather pants, both real and faux, but this pair of Vince leather jeans ($1,150) is my favorite style and looks great paired with spiky-heeled boots!

These Lanvin long lambskin leather gloves are amazing, but unfortunately, way out of my price range at $1,175! They're an impressive 24 inches long and available in classic black and bright red.

Finally, these Via Spiga "Bethany" boots (regular $398; sale $259.90) are the classic knee-high leather dress boot. They would look great with both skirts and with skinny jeans tucked into them.

It's early in the season and I'm sure Nordstrom will have more great leather to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment