Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leather Belt Bags - Target vs. eBay


I was intrigued when I saw this Mossimo faux leather belt bag at Target a few days ago for $16.99. Much more stylish than a fanny pack, but not as feminine as a purse. I checked the Target website, but they're not available in black and they're sold out online. However, I still thought the style was very cool and practical, so I decided to see what was available on eBay.

The only style that really caught my attention was this vintage Coach black leather belt bag.


When I checked on it, the bidding was already up to $51.00. I especially like it because of the plain styling which makes it fairly unisex. Also, being a Coach item, it should be well-made and should hold its value. I ended up winning it for just under $70 with shipping, which was a little more than I wanted to pay. However, I liked it much better than anything else I saw on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment